10 Truths and No Lies:
- I’ve played the harp since I was 6 years old.
- I have 5 brothers, 4 sisters-in-law, 3 nephews, 2 nieces, 1 momma, 1 doctor daddy, and 1 forever fella (aka husband).
- I love to organize and cook and bake and plan and clean and read and teach.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in music and neuroscience and a master’s degree in music cognition.
- I travelled all the way to London to meet a boy from Chicago. He’s my fella, my partner, and he makes me microwave cake when I’m sad.
- I survived my first two years of teaching for Chicago Public Schools on chocolate and phone calls home. I spent a year working at Intrinsic Schools with the coolest and best co-workers and some pretty awesome kids. Now, my husband and I are moving to Dayton, Ohio to be closer to family, and I have no idea what’s next!
- I’ve known my bestie friend since kindergarten.
- Patches is the puppy love of my life.
- I went to a women’s college and it changed my life.
- This blog is a place for me to share my life and all content and opinions are my own unless stated otherwise.
Read some of my favorite and my most popular posts on the page New Here?